| abingdon boys school - 「HOWLING」]
Short update I suppose~
- Hung out with KiKi twice in the span of a week, total awesomeness! ♥♥♥
☆ 'special' movie night at her place, finishing the rivets in NUMBER SIX. live ver. Tora and looking for elusive fabrics I needed
☆ meeting up in Toronto wearing our NUMBER SIX. cameo ver. outfits and receiving many odd looks and comments. Wearing matching cameo pants would look a bit odd to the casual passerby I suppose, lol.
~Some of the winning comments were some middle aged guy saying something about KiKi and I being quintuplets ... hello ... there were only the 2 of us~ ^^; twins maybe~
~ Some black guy asking us if we were into Canadian hip hop (ya we really look like we are, lol) and then making some comment about wanting to talk to me and something else that I am pretty sure I am glad I didn't hear ... (>_>;)
- Found the final 2 fabrics I needed for my next Shou cosplay while in Toronto with KiKi, the cosplay will debut at CNA the end of August. I may give you guys a sneak peak soon as I have part of it is done.
- Got my hair cut back into an Asian mullet! ♥ It had gotten so long and grown out and just plain gross. I was scared to death going to the hairdresser to get it done, but it all worked out! So I am glad o(^_^)o
- My package containing alice nine. - WHITE PRAYER, the GazettE - STACKED RUBBISH and the GazettE - DECOMPOSITION BEAUTY live DVD has arrived, I am going to go pick it up really soon.
- Tried to stay up last night to watch abingdon boys school on the Live Earth concert from Japan, but I made it until 3am and then I felt like my eyes where going to burn out of my head and that I was going to pass out ... so no perfornamce for me (T_T) However! They re-streamed the concert so I got to see it this afternoon! It was very good! I really enjoy most things TMR man does ... I don't like him, but I love his music. ♥♥♥
Hmmm ... guess that is all for now. Hope everyone is doing well!
EDIT: Got my package ... I forgot what a huge rip off customs is ... for the last 8 months I hadn't had to pay any as all my stuff was marked as a gift or I just didn't have to. Also, HMV is stufu and didn't send me anything for my WHITE PRAYER single (T__T) I got 2 GazettE stickers though ... the one is such bright pink (@_@;) I wanted my alice nine. extra (>_>;) boo.
Now to try and wrangle my way into enough free time to watch the DVD and listen to the album. Should be fun, my Dad has been at me all day today each time I jump on my computer to do something. *sigh*